George Nadel Rivin
When George Nadel Rivin joined Miller Kaplan Arase LLP in 1983, he brought with him more than 10 years of hands-on experience in broadcasting. George has used his insight and expertise to build and develop Miller Kaplan’s highly regarded and nationally recognized media practice. His accomplishments and knowledge of the entertainment and accounting industries led to his appointment to the board of directors of the California Broadcasters Association. He also is an active member of the National Association of Broadcasters and the Southern California Broadcasters Association.
Associations & Activities
- National Association of Broadcasters
- California Broadcasters Association – Board of directors
- Southern California Broadcasters Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)