Michael, the firm’s Managing Partner, has more than 25 years of experience serving businesses, private enterprises, and high-net-worth individuals in a diverse range of industries such as entertainment, technology, real estate, manufacturing and distribution, and more.
Serving as an advisor, manager, strategist, and confidant to his clients, he counsels clients on financial planning, cash flow management, income taxes, retirement planning, and wealth management, among other things.
Thriving on helping his clients reach and surpass their goals, Michael tailors each client’s strategy to support their goals through all stages of growth and economic cycles. A client once said, “We don’t view him as an accountant but more as an advisor on helping strategize in your business and the direction the business is taking.”
Michael is a nationally-recognized business manager and leads the firm’s Private Enterprise Group. Outside of work, he enjoys serving on Boards in the community, supporting the Los Angeles sports teams, golfing, playing tennis, and spending time with his family.
Have questions for Michael?
- Variety – Named to “Business Managers Elite Report” list, 2012-2022
- Billboard – Named to “Top Business Managers” list, 2016-2022
- The Hollywood Reporter – Named to “Power Business Managers” list, 2010-2012, 2015-2016
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal – Recipient of Valley’s Most Trusted Advisors Award, 2012
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal – Named a “40 Under 40” Business Professional
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal’s “10 Years of Business Excellence Industry Award 2006”
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Motion Picture & Television Fund’s Professional Advisory Network
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science