Ed has been providing top level service to more than 100 employee benefit plan and labor organization clients for 30 years. He specializes on developing and providing services for employee benefit plans and labor organizations, and works with many of the firm’s largest clients in those fields. He also serves as one of the leaders of Miller Kaplan’s Technical Review committee, and presents at educational seminars within the firm.
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Glendale Association of REALTORS
- Real Estate and Mortgage Broker
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Accounting
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Mathematics