For more than 15 years at Miller Kaplan, Gustavo has focused on performing financial statement audits for employee benefit plans and labor organizations. He has extensive experience with the reporting requirements and best practices.
When away from the office, Gustavo is an avid runner, often running in half marathons and 10ks, and is currently training for a full marathon. He also enjoys road trips, camping, and spending time with his family and friends.
Have questions for Gustavo?
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- City of Claremont Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) (active member)
Masters in Business Administration, Accounting
Bachelor of Science, International Business