Jun specializes in tax planning, preparation, and advisory services for high-profile and high-net-worth clients within the entertainment, real estate, retail, and manufacturing industries, among others. She is an expert in navigating the complicated tax situations clients may encounter and is able to provide her clients with clear explanations that can demystify the complexity.
To best optimize her client’s financial outcomes, Jun fosters a collaborative relationship built on trust, integrity, and personalized attention with each client.
Outside of the office, Jun leads tax education discussions, and volunteers, at the Calvary Chapel Chinese Followship & Presence. She also regularly volunteers at Presence Quotient, a nonprofit that equips individuals and families to bridge cultural and generational gaps and create healthy families and multicultural communities.
Have questions for Jun?
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- “Taxes and You” – presented for The Greenhouse Arts & Media
- “Tax Reform and You” – presented for the Calvary Chapel Chinese Fellowship & Presence
- Volunteer at the Calvary Chapel Chinese Fellowship and Presence
- Volunteer at the Presence Quotient
Master of Science, Taxation
Master of Science, Accounting
Bachelor of Science, Environment Science and Technology