Jeffrey (Jeff) Goss has more than 30 years of public accounting experience, with more than 25 years working with employee benefit plans, labor unions, and nonprofit organizations. Jeff has managed hundreds of plan audits with assets ranging in size from $500,000 to more than $1.5 billion.
He currently heads Miller Kaplan’s employee benefit group and is a former chairman of the Accountants Committee of the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.
Additionally, Jeff is often asked to testify as an expert witness in legal proceedings regarding employee benefit plans.
Have questions for Jeff?
PRACTICE AREAS & SPECIALIZATIONS
ASSOCIATIONS & ACTIVITIES
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants (COCPA)
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans – Past chairman of Accountants Committee
University of Southern California
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Accounting