Vincent has more than 30 years of experience in entertainment, media, and technology – providing consulting, royalty and contract compliance, and profit participation examinations. He has traveled across the globe, performing hundreds of licensee exams on behalf of major trademark licensors in Asia, Europe, and Australia.
Vincent has also provided litigation support services for profit participants and licensors, and repeatedly analyzed income streams to determine damages and the appropriate share of profits, revenues, and royalties due to participants.
In his free time, Vincent spends time with his family and enjoys reading, softball, golf, and hiking.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Licensing Executive Society (LES) – Lecturer and moderator
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants Entertainment Division – Lecturer and moderator
- Licensing Industry Merchandisers Association (LIMA) – Coauthored and presented “Royalty Reporting Risks and Red Flags” webinar
- National Association of Recording Arts and Sciences – Panelist on royalties and royalty participation
- The Riemer Organization – Panelist on royalties and royalty participation
- Association of Independent Music Publishers – Panelist on royalties and royalty participation
Bachelor of Science, Accounting