Stephen has more than 30 years of experience in public and private accounting, specializing in working with growth companies in the restaurant, food and beverage, technology, and manufacturing industries.
Recognized for his technical accounting expertise and having been with Miller Kaplan for more than 10 years as a line partner, Stephen was recently named as Miller Kaplan’s Chief Financial Officer.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Elijah Watt Sells Award – Recipient
- American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO)
- American Youth Soccer Special Needs Program
Bachelor of Science, Accountancy
Bachelor of Science, Commerce