Donald (Don) Garrett has more than 30 years of accounting experience and provides his clients with expert audit, tax, and financial consulting services.
He has vast knowledge of the radio and television industry and is actively involved in the firm’s Market Revenue and X-Ray division that provides revenue measurement web-platforms. He presents training courses on customized programs for the firm’s media clients. Don also offers his expertise to medium-to-large theaters and concert venues – structuring and advising on financial transactions and offering best practices on theater accounting.
Additionally, Don has experience in the public sector, including serving as treasurer to two local city councilmen, and as chairman of the Utility Advisory Commission.
- Nancy Painter Home – Board Member
- Pasadena Utility Advisory Commission – Chair, Vice Chair
- Pasadena City Council Members – Treasurer
- Bungalow Heaven Neighborhood Association – Former President, Vice President and Treasurer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Bachelor of Science, Information Systems
Graziadio School of Business and Management, MBA