STEP 1 – Find your dream job
Positions we’re currently hiring for our listed here: Miller Kaplan Job Openings
You can filter the listings by keyword, office location, or department.
STEP 2 – How to Apply
Once you are ready to apply to a position, applicants will be prompted to complete a brief online profile and upload their resume or CV. Our People & Culture team will screen all the applicants and provide the hiring manager with a list of qualified applicants to review.
If you know a Miller Kaplan employee – reach out to them and ask them if they’d be able to refer you; if you’re hired, they may be rewarded for helping build our team of champions!
STEP 3 – Prepare for Interview
For any style of interview, be prepared—with stories, statistics, and portfolios (if applicable)—to tell us about your work, accomplishments, and goals. Don’t forget to prepare questions for our team—this is your chance to learn all about us and if we’re a good fit for you, too.
Phone interviews: Most applicants will complete a phone interview with one of our People & Culture team members first.
Interview with hiring manager:
- Dress for success: Interviews can already be stressful, so we want you to wear something that makes you feel comfortable, professional, and confidant. Our environment is business casual, meaning most of your interviewers will be in jeans and a nice top (think button down or nice sweater).
- Virtual interviews: You should have received a calendar invite with a Teams link you’ll use to connect to the interview. If you are not familiar with Teams, we recommend testing out the link beforehand to avoid any last-minute troubleshooting.
- In-person interviews: Be sure to confirm, in advance, with the hiring manager or a People & Culture team member about that location’s safety protocols and parking. On the day of an in-person interview, allow extra time to navigate traffic, find parking, and to give yourself a moment before making that first impression.
- Testing: Depending on the position, you may be required to complete additional skills-based testing.
STEP 4 – Evaluation
The hiring process can stretch out across several weeks and involve multiple rounds of interviews. For questions, please reach out to our People & Culture team.
Some of our hiring criteria:
- Values: Our values are who we are – they are much of what make us each a Champion. We look for applicants that embrace these qualities.
- Aptitude: Being a Miller Kaplan Champion means bringing your skills and experience to the team. Whether it’s a raw talent or meticulously cultivated experience, these skills are how you will excel in the position and help the firm grow.
- Potential: We’re all on a journey of development, personally and professionally. We look for applicants that show promise of continuing on the path of excellence—growing and scaling along with the firm.
STEP 5 – Were you offered the position?
Yes: Congratulations! Our People & Culture team and/or your hiring manager will be in touch with information on how you can prepare for your first day.
No: Unfortunately, we can’t hire every champion we meet, but don’t get discouraged. Take some time to think critically about what you’re looking for in your next role, what kind of environment suits you, and what excites you. If you believe that you would be a great fit for Miller Kaplan, review your profile and make sure it presents you in the best, and most accurate, light; consider additional training or certifications that may help you stand out next time; and register your interest so we can consider your application when a position that matches your qualifications opens up.