Andrew Rosen is a partner in the Media group, specializing in the operational as well as financial structure of broadcast and media clients. In addition to working directly with clients for our Revenue Measurement services, Andrew performs audits of the media and broadcast industries.
With more than 20 years of experience, Andrew’s professional background includes hands-on experience in client relations, business strategy, project management and accounting. He has redeveloped Miller Kaplan’s revenue measurement web platforms using his technological insight, expertise and strategic vision.
Andrew’s accomplishments and knowledge of media and accounting led to his committee membership in the Media Financial Management Association as well as membership on the Paley Center’s Media Council. In addition, he volunteers his time as captain of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Los Angeles’ “Evening with the California Winemasters.”
Associations & Activities
- Media Financial Management
- Paley Center Media Council
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Los Angeles
- Southern California Broadcasters Association
- Texas Association of Broadcasters
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)