Douglas (Doug) Waite has more than 35 years of experience and knowledge of employee benefit plans, with the majority of those years served at Miller Kaplan. Doug oversees many of the firm’s operational audits and special studies, such as determining cost allocation among grouped benefit plans. His knowledge – gained through nearly 40 years of experience with employee benefit plans – has provided the firm’s clients with a vast pool of expertise and information to deftly handle even the most complex issues in the industry.
Doug is a board member for the Southern California Association of Benefit Plan Administrators and is a former chairman of the Accountants Committee of the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.
Have questions for Doug?
- Utica College 2013 Distinguished Alumni Award
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Southern California Association of Benefit Plan Administrators – Board of Directors
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans – Accountants Committee, Former chairman
- YMCA of Los Angeles – East Valley, Board of Directors
- Heartbeat of Hollywood Golf Tournament – Committee Member
- San Fernando Mission Indian Tribe – Advisor
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting
Graziadio School of Business and Management, MBA