Stephen M. Ozen
Stephen brings more than 20 years of experience in public and private accounting, working with growth companies specializing in the restaurant, food and beverage, and manufacturing industries. Stephen’s work experience includes dealing with issues related to setting up businesses in the United States, foreign currency translation, hedging against foreign exchange exposure and International Financial Reporting Standards.
Recognized for his technical accounting expertise, Stephen has helped develop accounting policies and procedures for many companies, allowing them to bridge the gap from small organizations to thriving, well-run entities that attract investors.
Associations & Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Elijah Watt Sells Award – Recipient
- American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO)
- American Youth Soccer Special Needs Program