Mannon Kaplan has led and grown the firm by emphasizing practice specializations and a belief in the power of teamwork. He assumed the role of managing partner in 1977 and has been in the accounting profession for more than 36 years. His specialization in the area of employee benefit plans earned him a reputation as a national authority and a position on the committee that created the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Guide for Audits of Employee Benefit Plans.
Associations & Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans – Accountants’ Committee, Former chairman
- The Valley Economic Alliance – Executive Committee
- Patron’s Association of Los Angeles Valley College – Past president
- United Way