Joanna (Jenny) Bolsky has 30 years of experience in governmental and public accounting, including 25 years specializing in financial statement audits for tax-exempt organizations. She is also a Certified Fraud Examiner.
Jenny founded the Employee Benefit Plans Committee for CalCPA’s Los Angeles chapter, and has been a speaker at CalCPA Retirement Plans and Fraud conferences. She actively supports the accounting profession and the community through her volunteer positions and pro bono work. Jenny currently serves on the California Board of Accountancy’s Qualifications Committee as chair.
Associations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA): State Council; Finance Committee; Government Relations Committee; Membership Committee
- CalCPA Los Angeles Chapter: President 2009-2010; Employee Benefit Plans Committee
- American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA): President 2003-2004
- Southern California Association of Benefit Plan Administrators
- Perinatal Advisory Council: Leadership, Advocacy and Consultation (PAC/LAC): Board of Directors
- Board of Accountancy Qualifications Committee: Chair 2016