Edwin Kanemaru began his career at Miller Kaplan Arase LLP in the early 1970s, before the enactment of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). Growing up with ERISA, he built his client base by providing accounting, auditing and related services required by multiemployer benefit plans and their sponsoring labor and management organizations. With more than 40 years of experience, Ed provides services to defined benefit and defined contribution pension and health and welfare plans, apprenticeship and training plans and to all types of labor organizations and their employer association counterparts.
Associations & Activities
- California State University, Los Angeles – Accounting Department Advisory Board
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Thoroughbred Owners of California