Donald Garrett brings more than 30 years of accounting experience to his client engagements. He applies his deep knowledge of the radio and television industry to audit, tax and consulting services. Don is actively involved in the Market Revenue and X-Ray division of Miller Kaplan’s nationally recognized media practice that provides revenue measurement web platforms. He presents training courses on customized programs for the firm’s radio and television clients.
Another area of Don’s expertise is audit, tax and financial consulting for medium to large theaters and concert venues. He structures and advises on financial transactions, and offers best practices on theater accounting. Don has additional experience in the public sector, which includes serving as treasurer to two local city councilmen, and as chairman of the Utility Advisory Commission.
Associations and Activities
- Nancy Painter Home – Board Member
- Pasadena Utility Advisory Commission – Chair and Vice Chair
- Pasadena City Council Members – Treasurer
- Bungalow Heaven Neighborhood Association – Former President, Vice President and Treasurer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)